• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

Adriels Profile Feedback

Adrizzle

Hey lads

Heres my current profile. I obviously think its p fukkin good. But keen to get some real feedback. I dont think it shouts that im a sexy interesting man. I've only got like 4 matches lol

I know how to shoot, so my profile is something that can make very very good. I thinking I'm going to straight up get a shirtless photo up.

View attachment 3
View attachment 2
View attachment 1

I'm very confused why your profile photo on here doesn't make an appearance on your Bumble profile, despite being miles better than any other photo in your current profile.

Yes, it has you smoking, which isn't ideal, but maybe you could retake something similar.

Selfies are pretty much a no go. Especially ones inside a house/car.

Thanks pancake. Noted on the selfies. I’ll cut the one in the car. I want to keep the one in front of the bridge because it looks sick IMO but keen to hear some other opinions.

Na not gonna put the smoking one up. Had it up before it filters too hard the type of girls I want and girls that smoke in.

You got solid pics. Maybe a hobby shot or gym shot? I don't have much to contribute as you seem to know what you're doing.

Back