• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

Any advice on a body shaver?

Manganiello

I got like more hair on my chest than I do on my head.

Do you guys have recommendations for a body hair shaver or anything like that?

I have a decent beard trimmer. But idk. Seems like it won't work that well.

Funny timing, I tried using nair a couple days ago. It works you just have to use a ton of it. And its messy as hell. And you miss spots or don't put enough on which leaves hair patches. I ended up going over what I could reach with a straight razor.

I just use a regular electric razor/beard trimmer and it's been totally fine.

At the same time, I have pretty unfortunate body hair - nothing on my chest but a weird hair ring around my nipples, so I don't have to cover a lot of area.

Thanks everyone.

NotYourAverageNerd said:
I just use a regular electric razor/beard trimmer and it's been totally fine.

At the same time, I have pretty unfortunate body hair - nothing on my chest but a weird hair ring around my nipples, so I don't have to cover a lot of area.

I ended up doing this. It took a bit or time. Might need to go over some spots again. But yea man. It was quite a bit. I had my lowest weigh in since March after lol.

Will also second the Philips Bodygroom. I also don't have much hair on the chest but it does a great job of my nuts, armpits and nipple rings as NotYourAverageNerd so eloquently named them.

Crypto said:
Will also second the Philips Bodygroom. I also don't have much hair on the chest but it does a great job of my nuts, armpits and nipple rings as NotYourAverageNerd so eloquently named them.

K if I have trouble shaving my nuts I'll buy it.

Back