• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

Banned on Hinge? How to Make a New Account (Android)

Bman

Goal
Serve
So this last Friday I woke up to my Hinge account being banned. It was of no surprise because I had put up a more sexual/BDSM photo. Which I have learned is much more polarizing, where some girls really love it and quickly give you their number, other's totally hate it and may report you...

I wanted to share the process of creating a new account when you have been banned, specifically for Android users because we have a few nice workarounds not afforded to iPhone users. Additionally, with this process you can save money by not having to buy a new Hinge subscription if you prepaid for 3 or 6 months but were banned before your subscription was finished.

First off, if you go to reddit you will find a dozen different things people tell you that you have to do. I'm not entirely sure the validity of all of them, but from my research you MAY need the following:
- New Device
- New Phone Number
- New Email
- Altered Pictures that have the EXIF/ Metadata removed
- Possibly different Wifi or a VPN when creating a new account

Process

Start by getting your photos ready. You only need 6 photos, so I chose a few from my Tinder that I was not using on Hinge before. For photos I wanted to reuse, I just mirrored them and saved them as new photos. I also removed the EXIF/metadata for them, which you can learn how to do at https://www.comparitech.com/blog/information-security/remove-metadata-from-photos/.

Next, if you have a Samsung device, you need to create a "Secure Folder" which you can learn to do at https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/what-is-the-secure-folder-and-how-do-i-use-it/. Basically, this creates a folder on your current device that acts like an entirely new deceive. Most importantly, it gives the folder a new device id which makes Hinge think you are signing up on a new device. When you have the folder made, just download hinge and place it inside the secure folder. Now if your android device does not have this feature, you may need to get a new device. You can get cheap tracphones for $20-40. Yes it sucks, but sometimes you do what you have to do.

Next, create yourself a new Gmail account for a new burner email address.

Then, get a new FREE number through Google Voice. All you have to do is go to the Google Play store, download the Google Voice app, and sign in with the new Gmail account you created. Just go through the onscreen instructions and you are good to go.

Finally, create a new account on Hinge using all the new items we just created. So open Hinge from inside the "Secure Folder" or on your new device. Use the new number, new email, and altered photos. Be sure to only use your first name when signing up and DO NOT connect your Instagram.

Important Note: When prompted to sign up to be a preferred member, click to sign up. It will ask you to login into your google play services from within the "Secure Folder" (remember because it thinks this is a new device.) Login to the Google Play with the email you bought your previous Hinge subscription with. By doing this you don't have to purchase a new subscription!

How to reduce the odds of bans in the future

The odds of getting banned are pretty low if you are not running really sexual lines. But the rewards for running those lines are it screens harder, saves you time, and in my experience, I get much more response. So if you are going to be more aggressive then here is a few tips I learned in my research:
- If a girl replies negatively or sarcastically and is obviously not interested, just unmatch her. Don't try and give her some witty comeback because she could unmatch with you and report you.
- If you don't get a response from a girl after sending the BDSM line, just unmatch her. Again we are trying to avoid her unmatching and reporting you.
- Try to move the conversation along quickly to getting her number and moving the conversation off Hinge. Then unmatch her. Once again protecting your own ass from getting reported.
- Do not connect any of your previous profile items to the new account. The new account will get instantly banned.

There is a lesson from business that applies here, which is never build your entire business on one platform. For example, if you build a huge business on Facebook, only running Facebook ads to get leads, then when Facebook changes their algorithm your entire business can crash overnight. Instead you need to build your business on assets you can control like your own website, email lists, networks, ect.

The same applies to your dating. Never build your entire dating life on one platform. Hinge has been working so well for me, it would be easy to focus on just this one app. But they could ban you overnight and all your dating leads are gone. Instead diversify yourself across the apps, work on your own self improvement, and approaching girls in person.

Hope this helps.

Back