• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

Banned on Tinder AGAIN

BouffeQ

Definitely your IP address man, they probably decided to permaban you. Go with a VPN, but they might identify you with many other ways.

Yeah if the IP changed it's alright, but they can identify by machine ID also for example - so when you install an app on a device, the app can collect a the device number and match other accounts. There is a lot of ways also, I think I explained it on the other thread. I don't know which technologies Tinder is using, but I assume they are pretty advanced. If they have face recognition technologies, you are pretty much screwed. OP did you try to contact Tinder customer support?

Hm weird the google voice didn’t work.

Wait did you use the French horn pic?thats probably what got you banned.

You’ve talked about how your city is small and people/girls know who you are before you approach them right?

All the hoes you nexted might of united against you haha.

It seems you’re starting to exhaust all your options within your city.

I had time to look up Birmingham, Alqbama, and I saw that it's just ~200,000. My city is 2,000,000. I also suggest you move chado .

Your chad from gll right. I know you had a crazy year what ended up happening. I've got some Similar stories small town wise. Yeah shit gets old. But what happened in between your retirement on gll and now here. Looks like you haven't aged much so that's good. I see 3some anything else your shooting for? Roussea from what i read is nailing night time and online dating.

Back