• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

Books on BDSM

Wnyhg

Andy’s planning on making more vids and articles on BDSM.

A quick characterization: I’m a nerd who doesn’t dive into pretty anything until he knows almost everything about the topic, and if an issue arises needs to know where or who to go to to resolve it quickly.

I’m looking for book recommendations, websites, conventions, groups short of Fetlife which is where I might go eventually to create an account. I really can’t be seen on there.

Are meetups or conventions a good way to get started? I’m still over 240 lbs. it’s like when I reach 180 I’ll get more involved in this? I will identify as a dom.

Is there something people wear on an everyday basis to advertise or publish their BDSM allegory?

just go to your local bdsm munch (find it on fetlife)

Books honestly...after i've seen a bunch..not feeling recommending anything that is similar with mindset of what we do here

it's mainly written by "normies playing alternative" that didn't had to go through the gauntlet of self improv

Back