• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

Calling out randomness when approaching college girls?

Suave1

When I say college girls, I mean 18-22

I am a senior at my university and, for a lot my dates, I've been told that I am the first guy who ever approached them out on campus.

I feel like sometimes this works as a detriment to me because it's so far outside the expected behavior of people my age that girls don't really know how to respond.

The root problem is people thinking I'm weird or something for approaching girls. When in actuality, I'm just confident, want a great sex life, and am willing to get rejected a lot(as we all are on here).

Would you guys add something like "I know it was a little random but I thought you were beautiful" to the end of your approaches and/or include it in texting?

Suave1 said:

I am a senior at my university and, for a lot my dates, I've been told that I am the first guy who ever approached them out on campus.

I feel like sometimes this works as a detriment to me because it's so far outside the expected behavior of people my age that girls don't really know how to respond.

The root problem is people thinking I'm weird or something for approaching girls. When in actuality, I'm just confident, want a great sex life, and am willing to get rejected a lot(as we all are on here).

Would you guys add something like "I know it was a little random but I thought you were beautiful" to the end of your approaches and/or include it in texting?

I have found that girls respond better when I say "Hey this is super random and kinda weird..." before I say anything else.

But we aren't the arbiters of what girls respond to.

Girls are. I'd say try it both ways and see what works!

MILFandCookies said:
Suave1 said:

I have found that girls respond better when I say "Hey this is super random and kinda weird..." before I say anything else.

But we aren't the arbiters of what girls respond to.

Girls are. I'd say try it both ways and see what works!

Good point. I think I'll try that. Thanks for taking your time to reply brother!

Back