• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

CnY Log

yc_2020

This is CnY

I remember i started joining this forum last year and commit to start working and improve myself. It is all thanks to Sigma who guided me.

I did become better, i improve my appearance and looks. I work out and diet. From introvert improve to extrovert. Zero local friends to many. A home person to a bunch of events person. From no girlfriend since birth to getting a local girlfriend and broke my virginity. Of course, i got broke up recently because the relationship is too toxic. It didn't turn me into a better man. It make me even worse. I got fat, having acne, cutting friend circle and bunch of other crazy stuff people can't imagine.

This is a new beginning for me, I would like to get back into the game and improve myself even more.
Short Goals for now
-Get back into shape
-Cure acne
-Discover myself
Long term goals
-Get 2 or 3 skills and master it
-Make a lot of money someday

Hey CnY, this is late but welcome back. Happy to finally have you around, after a LOT of convincing.

Just want to let you know everyone here wants to see you succeed & are willing to help you, as long as you are putting in the work.

You don't have to be perfect. Even just be 1% better everyday will put you in a far better place than yesterday,

Back