• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

Creating new Tinder, feedback needed!

Nice dude! I'd pick:
2, 11 (wink) - 17 (suit), 18, 24 green shirt, 26 with chick, last one bromance with dog. 21 - French horn pic might get you banned for Tinder (not sure how strict they are) but I think it's hilarious, I'd recreate it with a better lighting and background.

Big fan of the one you subtitled classic

Typically use a headshot as the main pic myself

The one with the toy and you on your phone, yep! Because it looks like you just got caught like that. Why don't you test it as your primary for a while lol.

I like the one with the Birmingham background (the one with only 2 of you) very much - it looks like a prestigious event and appears to give you status. Like "hmm, where is he? What's he doing there?" Plus you're well dressed and looking good.

The wink, I already said on your other post that it was the one for me.

I do kinda like the one of you teaching the music class, pointing.

Dog - the one where it is looking at you and you have both hands on it. Shows off those guns too.

Ye maybe get the one with you and your friends in there to balance it out lol.

Damn. That's the fastest I've seen someone overhaul their tinder and come out with a bunch of good photos that fast. Good shit man. Solid solid profile.

I mean you already have most of the other stuff covered, good physique good haircut, good style etc..

But still.

Back