Crimson’s Progress Log - accidental date with a trans😂

I would say gain muscle, mostly for the confidence that comes from knowing you are stronger than most men, but also because seeing your body get bigger and stronger as a direct result of your dedication and hard work is a very powerful lesson in self-improvement.

Camtheman said:
You are not even fat lol. Just do a lean bulk.

Heard you, haha. I was just going off of ab-visibility. Thanks for the feedback.

Manly Cockfellow said:
I would say gain muscle, mostly for the confidence that comes from knowing you are stronger than most men, but also because seeing your body get bigger and stronger as a direct result of your dedication and hard work is a very powerful lesson in self-improvement.

Yeah, I’ve been bulking for like a week now and seeing my muscles get bigger is a huge confidence boost. Especially since I’ve been skinny all my life. Thanks for the insight.

Quick update on dates I have lined up:

• One with a girl I cold approached

• One with a girl from Lovoo

We‘ll see if they flake or not, I got flaked on by a girl I was supposed to go on a date with today btw.

I actually totally forgot that I had a date with her (getting laid can’t be that important to me if I forget stuff like this, lol) until she said that she couldn’t make it.

Crimson

Tracking my progress on my two main goals:

- I will have sex with 1 girl (without paying) by December 1st 2022.

- I will pass my theoretical drivers license exam with a maximum of 8 points by December 1st 2022.

I don’t want to be too hard on myself, but I’m not happy with my progress. I haven’t been going all in (laying in bed all day, not approaching, not learning for the exam, skipping on going to the gym etc.)

Something needs to change.

To cut myself some slack, I’ve been having small successes and making shit happen. But still. The obsession is missing.

I know I have 3 months left, but I can/want to achieve both goals way sooner than that, so I can move on to other goals.

I think the best way to keep myself accountable is to start sharing my daily to-do lists on here and then reviewing them at the end of each day.

I need to achieve both goals ASAP. I need this more than anything else in the world.

Crimson

To-do list for today:

-Go to gym

-Apply for theoretical drivers license exam

-Approach 1 girl

-Set up Bumble BFF account (so I can make a friend who’ll take my OLD pics)

-Do 3 theoretical exam simulations

-Ask 1 stranger with a dog if I can take a picture with their dog

-Update the phone number on my Tinder account so I can buy Tinder gold

-play basketball for 1 hour

Review for yesterday:

-Go to gym ✅

-Apply for theoretical drivers license exam (✅) (The driving school told me there are no dates set for exams yet and to call them today)

-Approach 1 girl ✅

-Set up Bumble BFF account (so I can make a friend who’ll take my OLD pics) ✅

-Do 3 theoretical exam simulations ✅

-Ask 1 stranger with a dog if I can take a picture with their dog ✅ (The pic came out absolutely horrible though [shitty camera, awkward smile etc.])

-Update the phone number on my Tinder account so I can buy Tinder gold (✅) (Tinder just kept loading when I typed in the new number, so it didn’t work)

-play basketball for 1 hour ✅

Keeping myself accountable through here clearly works better.

I ESPECIALLY struggled with approaching 1 girl, I walked around for 2 hours in total before I could muster up the courage. It was already getting dark at that point.

But I told myself:

“I cannot return to the forum without approaching 1 girl today.”

All because I didn’t want to disappoint y’all. And all I could say was “Can I have your number?”, she said thanks but no.

Conclusion:

I fucked yesterday’s to-do list in the asshole. All the tasks that I couldn’t complete were outside of my control.

Crimson

To-do list for today:

-Approach 1 girl

-Call driving school about the exam date

-Go on the date with girl from Lovoo

-Make new Tinder account with my own number

-Make an appointment to get my braces fixed

-Watch Andy‘s Tattoo guide

-Do 3 exam simulations

-Buy condoms

If she flakes, these are the things I will add:

-Play basketball for 1 hour

-draw a Sketch of the main character of the manga I’m working on

MakingAComeback said:
Crimson said:
To-do list for today:

-Buy condoms

Make sure you get those big ones, remember what happened last time lol. You need 'magnum' sized ones.

MAC

Haha thanks for remembering me, will do.

I tried my best to edit the shitty dog pic:

Is it good enough for Tinder? (The picture under the first one is the after-picture)

No it doesn’t look like you and the dog are having fun.

Setup your phone on video and play with the dog. You might get a nice one

No, bro.

It has to look like your dog, and the dog also has to be looking at you.

Please see my dog pic, and notice it's actually still weak: the dog isn't looking at me, there's no vibe or warmth. It looks a bit random.

https://tinder.com/@ravisandy

You have to get this right. Try again. And again. And then you will have a winner.

Hands shouldn't be under the dog, either. Find a good dog pic and re-create it.

I don't want you to have a weak Tinder. I'd rather be harsh with you and get it right.

Better people will chip in and help but I can tell you: good effort, but keep rolling.

MAC

kratjeuh said:
No it doesn’t look like you and the dog are having fun.

Setup your phone on video and play with the dog. You might get a nice one

Alright thanks for the honesty, I will try again. And I’ll try it on video like you said.

MakingAComeback said:
No, bro.

It has to look like your dog, and the dog also has to be looking at you.

Please see my dog pic, and notice it's actually still weak: the dog isn't looking at me, there's no vibe or warmth. It looks a bit random.

https://tinder.com/@ravisandy

You have to get this right. Try again. And again. And then you will have a winner.

Hands shouldn't be under the dog, either. Find a good dog pic and re-create it.

I don't want you to have a weak Tinder. I'd rather be harsh with you and get it right.

Better people will chip in and help but I can tell you: good effort, but keep rolling.

MAC

Thanks for the honest feedback. I checked out your Tinder profile and yeah, the dog pic does look a bit random. So my pic is probably that times a 100.

I’ll take a new one.

We gotta keep working bro, I myself am working on cutting (following the keto approach, signed up with a great mentor Dr Hunt, doing their live calls daily) and when I have dropped 20lbs I am gonna spend some money on a killer photoshoot.

We need to push you to keep building your Tinder and approaching man.

Also listen to Andy and READ HIS ARTICLES.

If we can install all of Andy's framework in your young impressionable brain, you will be a god. Perhaps you could read these materials every Sunday? Andy read all of GLL I think 5 times.

MAC

Ok so here's the thing about animal pics. You have to make it look like the animal actually loves you. If you're just forcing it into a picture with you, then it won't be well received.

In other words, the photo has to look pretty natural. For example, A short video of a dog licking your face would be very difficult to fake.

Back