• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

Critique my pictures please

BeardedAnus

Hey guys it would be greatly appreciated if I could receive some feedback on my pictures. I have some pictures with friends as well but I would rather not post those. Thank you

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xtyijqXceHArRRryVyXYpaSJqYaPJSp-

I like 3,4,5,6. They could be wayyy better with a proper dslr camera and if you want to get the top women you will NEED to replce all of em eventually, but these are not so bad for a start.
Good smile on #3. You look jacked in the red shirt on #4. #5 also good smile but I would crop out the bottom of the photo, you look like you are about to fall lol. #6, drinking wine might be good idk, but I would also cut out your plate, looks weird in the photo imo.
The other ones doesnt amke you look like you get laid and drags you down honnesly. You have a lot of potential and if you manage to loose a bunch of fat you will look awesome + with good photos you will slay!
You also look like you can pack lots of muscle, so loose that fat go to the gym for awhile and take good photos or pay a pro (like I did) and you will slay.

Back