Do I have the right PUA/game resources?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RizzGodKeen

I have been studying game for around a year. Although I don't get laid, I feel like I have stumbled across the right advice (I DO NOT CLAIM ANY AUTHORITY, NOR WILL I HELP PEOPLE OUT IF I DON'T GET LAID MYSELF. I'M AWARE THAT MY LACK OF LAYS REMOVES MY CREDIBILITY.) (I don't practice game yet because I live with my parents and I have other more important priorities.). Since I (believe that I) have stumbled across the right advice, I feel like I know how to be selective about the resources that I choose. If anyone stumbles across this post, if you can, review the list and tell me if (1) any of my resources should be off the list, and if (2) you have any recommendations to add to the list.

Warning: This is not a post that you should take advice from. This is simply me asking for help. I do not have a lot of experience with being successful with women myself.
----------------------------
General Game Advice:
- Alan Roger Currie (Not for technique, but for internalizing the importance of being direct, removing sexual shame, get a clearer understanding of women's sexuality, and having ethics)
- The Fearless Man (Subcommunication and Inner Game)

Pickup:
- Avery Hayden
- Ultimate Man Project
- Austen Summers
- JAL (I know. I know. I'm not too fond of him at the moment either. However, if it'll help me with getting laid, then I'll put the advice past him)
- Honest Signalz
- Coach Kyle

Text Game:
- Playing with Fire
- Kill Your Inner Loser
- Caleb Jones/Blackdragon

Sex:
- Kill Your Inner Loser
- Stirling Cooper
- Sexual Quantum Leap
- Hunk Hands

Hey man,

Theoretical discussion isn't really what we do here.

Start a log, start getting to work, and post all your questions inside that log.

See you in the progress logs section.

Locking this one bro.

MAC

RizzGodKeen

I love to see the enthusiasm you have towards your goal

Want to see you turn this into momentum and switch up your situation ASAP

What we would prefer to see is rather than a list of resources you have found.......

Is a list of actions you are going to take

Write a list of actionable steps that you can follow for the next year that will get you to your goals - and then start executing

That post will then become your log

Guys that log on here and post about their daily actions get the best results

Look forward to seeing your progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back