• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

Do you tell girls how many people you've been with?

SIGMA_1234

When I got on with my ex/ 1st girl, I was honest with her that she was my first. She was actually delighted to know she was my first (but I wasn't her first lmao).

Though I know Andy advocates being honest here.

I say "I don't kiss and tell".

A girl doesn't want a guy telling a bunch of people that you've slept together. If you do sleep with a girl, she won't see herself as nothing more than an increasing notch count for you. This also keep an air of mystery.

boblikestacos666 said:

A girl doesn't want a guy telling a bunch of people that you've slept together. If you do sleep with a girl, she won't see herself as nothing more than an increasing notch count for you. This also keep an air of mystery.

I give some type of answer like this too. Partly because it helps to reinforce discretion, and for me the other reason is that I really haven't kept track in a long while.

I just say "you're the first" in a really sarcastic way. They never believe it but they find it funny, and everytime they ask again and I tell them that they're the first again, they find it even funnier and get even happier.

Obviously they know I'm lying (and so I don't think I'm being dishonest) but I think that all girls want to be able to pretend to themselves that they're the only one.

I don't, because my lay count is 100+ and at that point girls either don't believe me or get scared about STDs

boblikestacos666 said:

I love this answer. I'm gonna use this going forward.

Back