• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

For those with Andriod/non-iphone users, do you ask for snap/ig instead of phone numbers?

Apparently girls hate texting "green bubble" people?? I have no idea as to why this is, but after I was having 2 good convos with girls on hinge, the second I got their numbers and started messaging them on my andriod the conversations became slower and not as enthusiastic (over hinge they were sending multiple replies per my 1 reply with lots of emojis too, etc...)

My buddy told me thats it's because I have an Android and girls hate texting non iPhone people. So, you guys have any experience with this? I'm curious

Ask for the number and set date asap.

If she slows the process down too much : NEXT.

Smarthphone master-race is here lol.

Dont overthink it, just set up a date before the girl gets bored.

In general guys need to stop viewing online dating in terms of hacking or optimising the process with regards to the actual technology

None of that is even close to as important as: improving looks and style, taking great photos and messaging a ton of girls (Looks + talk to girls as ever)

Get the numbers, pitch meet ups. Thats it in terms of the process

First of all, Android is way better lol. Secondly, if the girls you're talking to think it's that big of a deal, they should be nexted. Saw a post awhile back of some guy saying you look lower status in a selfie if it's not an iphone... who gives a fuck? This is a non-issue for any somewhat rational girl.

Back