• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

Forum Handover + Q&A (Free Advice/Coaching With Andy & WW Mods!)

MakingAComeback

Administrator
Hey bros,

Hope everyone is well and settling into the new forum.

I am really happy with it, and am taking a lot of joy in reading everyone's work as I focus on building my business, enjoying my first girlfriend, and healing my past.

Kindly, Andy has been gracious and supportive as ever, and will be putting on a live stream FOR ALL FORUM MEMBERS.

We'll go through the history of the forum, from when Radical inspired Andy to create this place, and the developments that happened over the years.

This one is for our members, who are the reason we have built this place to where it is.

And to be frank, the men who took my destroyed and downbeaten ass, from out of the sewer of life, and into a brighter future than I could have imagined.....

You will have the opportunity to get free advice and coaching, and will hear the thoughts and opinions of the whole team:

Andy Wells - KillYourInnerLoser

Radical - KillYourInnerLoser & Radical Improvements

Ravi Sandhu - WinnerWithin & IronWill: The Consistent Performance Formula with The IronWill Methodology

Bman - WinnerWithin Moderator

Squilliam - Tech Lead @ WinnerWithin

Manganeilo - WinnerWithin Moderator

How To Join

(1) PUBLICLY-VIEWABLE link (Click "Notify Me")

Where: Andy's YouTube Channel - Andy Wells / KillYourInnerLoser
Date: 8th of June
Time: Time adjusted for timezone as per details on YouTube link above.

Let us know if you'll be coming, feel free to prep some questions for us all, and we'll see you there!

-Ravi

Gonna be an absolute blast. To all of you coming: you can use it as a coaching call/Q&A too - feel free to type any of your questions into chat and we'll answer as many of them as we can.
-Andy

Reminder! We're hanging out with the legend, Andy, tomorrow!

Come ask these gents questions about where you are struggling with your self improvement. Or come ask me how to grow a beard. Up to you.

Back