• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

Getting Honest Feedback on my Current Looks

Xyl1te

Currently going through the Tinder Guide and 2.2 – Get Honest Feedback on your Current Looks.

Here are some of the pics I use on tinder, which showcase different styles that I wear and what I look like.

What do you guys think?

Thanks in advance.

You're a good looking dude

Your focus should be on your edge as aside from the first pic the rest are very 'nice guy' boyfriend type

Looks like you have a solid grasp of style but id tweak a few things here and there

I would also ditch all exceot for the first one, You are very good looking and with earrings and tats you would look like a god most likely, so yeah like radical said, add edge. If your goal is to 100% get laid ditch any photos with glasses on unless you find a way to make yourself look super sexy with it. I also have glasses and its no secret we look better without them.

Get more photos like your first one and ull get laid like a motherf*** im sure of it.
Welcome on the forum man enjoy your stay!

Master

Definitely re-do the photo with the guitar. But as others have been saying your friend is super cheerful. If you're going more for ons/fwb more of a subtle smirk or more serious expression, similar to your first photo would be better.

Also some girls will wonder if you're married for that photo (yes, they get their R and L mixed up). IMO better to have 2-3 rings than just one but curious what Radical thinks

Master Noted, that'll be my focus for future shoots. I guess the edge will also come by following the steps laid out in the tinder guide.

My eyes really don't do well with contacts, but I'll experiment with phasing out some of my current pics over time (currently 3/6 are glasses pics), when I get more masculine / edgy shots without glasses. Probably gonna keep 1 glasses pic in my profile for authenticity, since I'm gonna wear them on a date and the one above performs well - Have a date tomorrow and the day after.

RogerRoger Yeah, ons/fwb are what I'm aiming for. After working on it for a while, I'm getting consistent matches at this point with my "nice" profile, so I'll start amping up the edge now, so I get more casual matches and screen out the ones that are looking for relationships.

Back