• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

Gone through a break up after 2.5 years, gettin back to online dating, please give pic feedback.

Luniac

So originally I had only 3 pics and I got some decent lays from them, 2 legit hotties out of like 11 lays.

As insane as it sounds I got my hottest lays on hinge where it’s mandatory to use 6 pics so I added 3 more cute pics of my cat and it still got me the really hot lays! Guess those 2 pics of me were that good, so I feel they’ve been vetted enough at least
On photofeeler the shirtless one is 8.8, and my second one is 8

View attachment 5
View attachment 4
View attachment 3

However I’m thinking of adding a few more but I’m not sure how good these are.
This one got 8.3 on photofeeler but I feel my arms look too skinny in it.
View attachment 2
I’m not sure if it’s hurting me or helping me.

Also I got this one recently, it’s at 8.6 at 50 votes but I’m getting 50 more at least, I feel it’s a good juxtaposition with my more street style clothing, I was at a background acting job for FBI weari that so maybe I should caption my pic cause that’s cool I think.

But my eyes look a bit funny in the pic to me at least.
View attachment 1

I also got this one but it only got 7.0 on photofeeler and my arms look skinny but the background is epic makes it look like I get out of the house

Any opinions on these?
I’m thinking the formal looking one may be good as a juxtapose to my casual style, but I’m the most on the fence with the red shift one cause my arms look so skinny, and probably the city background one is too dark anyway idk

Your first pic hard carries your profile.

I think you’re fat above average looking and you can crush it with the right pics.

Try implementing your ideas with social settings. Street style —> urban bar
Fancier dressed —> rooftop bar
Just to give some examples.

You will have a good profile with only pics showcasing your looks. You can make a killer profile if you also find a way to show a cool lifestyle.

Luniac said:
So originally I had only 3 pics and I got some decent lays from them, 2 legit hotties out of like 11 lays.

As insane as it sounds I got my hottest lays on hinge where it’s mandatory to use 6 pics so I added 3 more cute pics of my cat and it still got me the really hot lays! Guess those 2 pics of me were that good, so I feel they’ve been vetted enough at least

4151440B-4E8E-4D61-8A4E-2622C164E256.jpeg
0F9F4B20-3A0C-4E51-BC8A-228D088EFC1C.jpeg
9EE6FAE0-4365-4F93-9139-7FFCE223D57F.jpeg

DC217B6B-4FC6-4288-8A88-A9AB0B20D750.jpeg

Also I got this one recently, it’s at 8.6 at 50 votes but I’m getting 50 more at least, I feel it’s a good juxtaposition with my more street style clothing, I was at a background acting job for FBI weari that so maybe I should caption my pic cause that’s cool I think.

48F56FCD-1B2F-46B4-977E-33B62BC8913D.jpeg

I also got this one but it only got 7.0 on photofeeler and my arms look skinny but the background is epic makes it look like I get out of the house
B02A450F-96D7-4627-9A22-57E00CA4EDA3.jpeg

Any opinions on these?
I’m thinking the formal looking one may be good as a juxtapose to my casual style, but I’m the most on the fence with the red shift one cause my arms look so skinny, and probably the city background one is too dark anyway idk

A couple things:

1) Solid results keep it up
2) I agree with what someone else said... you're above average looking and your first few photos carry your profile
3) Photofeeler isn't G-d

My issue with photofeeler - girls tend to respond with what they'd say in person, meaning they're more p.c. and less honest.

That said, it's a good ballpark estimate sometimes.

4) Your physique and looks are great, but your photos are not that good tbh. It's your looks and physique that are getting the matches here, not the photos.

If you want the results you're getting (which are pretty good, there's no shame in being happy with what you have) then I'd say keep what you have.

If you want to max out your profile though, check out the guest post I did for Andy for examples of what's possible and for actionable tips on how to get there https://killyourinnerloser.com/paparazzi-factor/

Also Andy's Tinder guide has the best inspo and instruction out there: https://killyourinnerloser.com/tinder-guide/#chapter-3-photos

Yeah I wouldn't trust photofeeler too much. My main got 8+ on photofeeler (40 votes) despite the fact that I've gotten feedback from Pancake & MilfNcookies saying it's a pretty mediocre photo. You have tons of potential, just need to get better photos.

kratjeuh said:
Your first pic hard carries your profile.

I think you’re fat above average looking and you can crush it with the right pics.

Try implementing your ideas with social settings. Street style —> urban bar
Fancier dressed —> rooftop bar
Just to give some examples.

You will have a good profile with only pics showcasing your looks. You can make a killer profile if you also find a way to show a cool lifestyle.

Thank you so much for your feedback 🙏
Seems reasonable.

MILFandCookies said:
Luniac said:

4151440B-4E8E-4D61-8A4E-2622C164E256.jpeg
0F9F4B20-3A0C-4E51-BC8A-228D088EFC1C.jpeg
9EE6FAE0-4365-4F93-9139-7FFCE223D57F.jpeg

DC217B6B-4FC6-4288-8A88-A9AB0B20D750.jpeg

48F56FCD-1B2F-46B4-977E-33B62BC8913D.jpeg

B02A450F-96D7-4627-9A22-57E00CA4EDA3.jpeg

Any opinions on these?

A couple things:

1) Solid results keep it up
2) I agree with what someone else said... you're above average looking and your first few photos carry your profile
3) Photofeeler isn't G-d

My issue with photofeeler - girls tend to respond with what they'd say in person, meaning they're more p.c. and less honest.

That said, it's a good ballpark estimate sometimes.

4) Your physique and looks are great, but your photos are not that good tbh. It's your looks and physique that are getting the matches here, not the photos.

If you want the results you're getting (which are pretty good, there's no shame in being happy with what you have) then I'd say keep what you have.

If you want to max out your profile though, check out the guest post I did for Andy for examples of what's possible and for actionable tips on how to get there https://killyourinnerloser.com/paparazzi-factor/

Also Andy's Tinder guide has the best inspo and instruction out there: https://killyourinnerloser.com/tinder-guide/#chapter-3-photos

Yea I’ve struggled with gettin solid pics for awhile, I’ll take a look at your guest post, thank you for the feedback!

MILFandCookies
Ok I read it and see what you mean lol
That’s tough I’m like wondering right how I could possibly make nicer photos like that myself without looking posed.

I was gonna ask if maybe this photo is ok but I see that it’s probably too posed, no background separation, but on a positive looks I like I’m out at a restaurant.
Don’t know if my hair looks bad or means I don’t take myself so seriously.
Smile seems natural enough but lighting kinda dark on my face.

Man this is tough lol

Luniac said:
@MILFandCookies
That’s tough I’m like wondering right how I could possibly make nicer photos like that myself without looking posed.

I was gonna ask if maybe this photo is ok but I see that it’s probably too posed, no background separation, but on a positive looks I like I’m out at a restaurant.

Man this is tough lol

74A8BF53-18B4-43D8-B911-6DA2E738FA01.jpeg

Background separation you'll get from using a professional camera, or from Portrait mode with your phone.

Portrait mode gives you less options, doesn't look as good etc. but it'll be a big improvement from regular smartphone photos.

As for posing, try looking off to the side rather than directly at the camera. Also if you're standing, instead of trying to have perfect posture, lean your weight on one foot. This is a more natural standing position... most people lean on their back foot rather than stand up super straight...

Another one is instead of smiling for the camera, laugh. It creates a much more natural looking smile.

These are just a couple tips. Andy's included a few more in his Tinder guide. Feel free to tag me in future photos you take and I'll give you my feedback.

MILFandCookies said:
Luniac said:
@MILFandCookies

Man this is tough lol

74A8BF53-18B4-43D8-B911-6DA2E738FA01.jpeg

Background separation you'll get from using a professional camera, or from Portrait mode with your phone.

Portrait mode gives you less options, doesn't look as good etc. but it'll be a big improvement from regular smartphone photos.

As for posing, try looking off to the side rather than directly at the camera. Also if you're standing, instead of trying to have perfect posture, lean your weight on one foot. This is a more natural standing position... most people lean on their back foot rather than stand up super straight...

Another one is instead of smiling for the camera, laugh. It creates a much more natural looking smile.

These are just a couple tips. Andy's included a few more in his Tinder guide. Feel free to tag me in future photos you take and I'll give you my feedback.

Thank you so much man, I really appreciate it, when I got the money in the future I’ll contact you for some photos for sure.

I guess my instincts were partially correct for my first second photo, I took it myself, leaned against wall and looked to the side and kinda made a laughing type smile lol

I’m wondering if editing my main photos to have blurry background would really be an improvement, I remember trying to use a blur tool and the results were catastrophic lmao

Luniac said:
MILFandCookies said:

Thank you so much man, I really appreciate it, when I got the money in the future I’ll contact you for some photos for sure.

I guess my instincts were partially correct for my first second photo, I took it myself, leaned against wall and looked to the side and kinda made a laughing type smile lol

I’m wondering if editing my main photos to have blurry background would really be an improvement, I remember trying to use a blur tool and the results were catastrophic lmao

A realistic blurred background is very difficult to create. That said, Photoshop has a Neural Filter (their fancy name for their AI tools) that can sometimes do a passable job. I'd give it a go and see what comes out, can't lose anything but a few minutes of your time if you have access to Photoshop.

MILFandCookies said:
Luniac said:

A realistic blurred background is very difficult to create. That said, Photoshop has a Neural Filter (their fancy name for their AI tools) that can sometimes do a passable job. I'd give it a go and see what comes out, can't lose anything but a few minutes of your time if you have access to Photoshop.

I think my ex has photoshop I’ll check it out thanks!
Will try on my first photo and post result if it looks good to me.

EDIT: fuck nvm she ain’t got it 🤦🏼

Luniac said:
lol i tried some free ones, one of them seems not too bad lol

v3.PNGv2.PNGv1.PNG

The blur looks a little off tbh. I've got photoshop, it only takes a few moments for me I'll try it. Just dm me the file

MILFandCookies said:
Luniac said:
lol i tried some free ones, one of them seems not too bad lol

v3.PNGv2.PNGv1.PNG

The blur looks a little off tbh. I've got photoshop, it only takes a few moments for me I'll try it. Just dm me the file

its the weirdest thing but i cannot private message a .jpg image on my iphone or on my PC, won't allow that attachment.
Weird.

Luniac said:
MILFandCookies said:

its the weirdest thing but i cannot private message a .jpg image on my iphone or on my PC, won't allow that attachment.
Weird.

Upload the photon we transfer and send the link to him in the DM

I imagine Joe wants only hi res stuff 🥰

Luniac said:
Upload the phot on we transfer and send the link to him in the DM

I survive on pixels. Feed me.

Damn dude, you gonna kill it with that shirtless boxing photo.

As others have said, your physique & fashion sense is great, the main issue is photo quality. IMO you could improve your looks a little by:
- Better haircut (skin fade)
- Grow a beard if you can (try minoxidil if you can't)
- More masculine facial expressions and pose. Don't smile in every photo. Look at Andy's Tinder guide for some great examples.

The suit photo needs to burn in hell - the suit is so ill-fitting. It looks like something my grandpa would wear. Otherwise go slay the pussy you sexy mofo.

Sparkles said:
Damn dude, you gonna kill it with that shirtless boxing photo.

As others have said, your physique & fashion sense is great, the main issue is photo quality. IMO you could improve your looks a little by:
- Better haircut (skin fade)
- Grow a beard if you can (try minoxidil if you can't)
- More masculine facial expressions and pose. Don't smile in every photo. Look at Andy's Tinder guide for some great examples.

The suit photo needs to burn in hell - the suit is so ill-fitting. It looks like something my grandpa would wear. Otherwise go slay the pussy you sexy mofo.

Lol thanks
Damn the suit photo got almost a higher attractiveness score than the boxing one, so I I’m confused lol

MILFandCookies said:
Luniac said:
Upload the phot on we transfer and send the link to him in the DM

I survive on pixels. Feed me.

Lol thanks for volunteering to make the pic better, don’t know why I didn’t think of uploading to a share site.
https://we.tl/t-PkYOhtqpV5

So just to confirm with you guys only the first 3 pics I posted are worth rolling with for now and all the rest are no good?

Back