• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

Hard time to give myself permission with high “quality” girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

W G

I been dating with a bunch if chicks this last months and I found a common pattern on my behavior which I don’t really understand.

I’m having a hard time to give myself permission to be “myself” with high quality girls.

If the chick is attractive, extrovert, very charismatic, emotionally secure, older, and have experience it’s like I become so shy and play it so safe. I don’t feel anxious but I feel like a little kid compared to her, dates are just so awkward and feels like I mentally freeze and my body language screams anxious (move a lot, stay thinking in my head). After 1 hour I normally have to do a bathroom break because I get mentally fatigue.
If I think of myself in situation with her in the bedroom it’s like I’m convinced that I won’t be even able to get hard.

Now if the girl is kind of average, a little shy/insecure, inexperienced and introvert, I’m like scotty level of confidence and permission.
I just become a whole different person and I even amazed myself when I do certain things like touching her early stage, throwing amazing jokes and just talk directly from my subconscious without effort.

I recently got this realization which is affecting my dating/sex life/work life.
I’m not sure what to do or work on.

Much appreciated for any replies.

jakeD said:
This will probably also get locked. Best just to post a progress thread, say what you're doing to fix this, and log your journey / feelings / struggles as you go along taking action on it in there.

Preach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back