• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

Harder day game approaches tips.

strider11

So I’ve done a few day game approaches, sticking to one a day. I go with the basic guy game from GLL. Hey how are you doing. Followed by I know this is a little random but I thought you were attractive and wanted to see what you were like.

However, I mostly stick to the easy ones, unless the girl is extremely attractive. By easy I mean, the girl is not moving, There’s a reasonable pretext for me to get in her vicinity (I.e. I was walking that way anyway.) and she’s alone.

I’ll see cute girls browsing the make up section of my target all the time. If it was a the toothpaste section or something I’d just pretend to browse for a second, and turn and talk to her. But I can’t really do that with make up.

Any tips for this? Should I skip the hey since the approach is clearly intentional rather than incidental? Should I make eye contact with her the whole way I walk over?

Also what makes it even harder is that girls are often with their friends in the make up section.

I’ll happily bite the bullet and just do it, but if there’s any tips on how to make it less jarring, I’d like to know. I like to have a plan.

Back