• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

Help choose Tinder pics

brohankwon

Hello everyone!

Looking for feedback to my Tinder photos after indulging through this AWESOME content for the past 2-3 days. I get that the high quality photos come from only clubs lol - I am currently waiting for some more from my best friend's wedding.

Some thoughts to the uploaded pics:
-not all the photos with "Max" should be on there...just one of each (balancing bottle & with other people)
-Squid Game, 'nuff said. (It's my Halloween costume) But if the facial expression doesn't help then I'll drop it.
-silly gym pic (I promise I am going to fix the crop lol) or standard? To show my funny side
-I may want to keep the piano pic showing my full outfit...do you guys agree?
-the pic with the girl & drinks -> my only concern is that my smile is giving beta vibes xD and I'm supposed to get my braces off this month

I really do appreciate your feedback in advance...thanks so much!

kratjeuh said:
Read the tinder guide.

None of these pics will get you results.

Damn, straight to the point. Thank you very much!

(Edit, to clarify: I did read all 5 parts of the Tinder guide. I just need to take action and find a photographer)

Most of these pics are lower quality and taken in bad lighting. Pics need to be better. Also bump up your looks. Only one i like as a social goofball photo is with the group of girls

Back