• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

Hinge messaging

Dewm

This cold weather is getting me back on the apps. I activated the premium hinge membership so now I can send unlimited likes instead of just the 8-10 it gives.

I’ve usually just hit like then say “Hi 👋” or “Hey 👋.” Have any of you tried the template opening on the first message? “ Hey (her name), you’re looking sexy. What are you up to?” Usually I would only send it after the matching but am curious if it’s working for anyone?

Also I made my profile almost all bdsm photos now to make it clear what I want. Most are from a google search but a few of my own as well.

https://imgur.com/a/oKJTxbK

Just the usual bdsm lines. I have one about honesty as well. The voice prompt is me saying I’m looking for “something very specific.”

Dewm said:
This cold weather is getting me back on the apps. I activated the premium hinge membership so now I can send unlimited likes instead of just the 8-10 it gives.

I’ve usually just hit like then say “Hi 👋” or “Hey 👋.” Have any of you tried the template opening on the first message? “ Hey (her name), you’re looking sexy. What are you up to?” Usually I would only send it after the matching but am curious if it’s working for anyone?

Also I made my profile almost all bdsm photos now to make it clear what I want. Most are from a google search but a few of my own as well.

https://imgur.com/a/oKJTxbK

Just the usual bdsm lines. I have one about honesty as well. The voice prompt is me saying I’m looking for “something very specific.”

Absolutely! I've done this a bunch of times. It doesn't always work for me, but sometimes the girls will choose to match and then they'll reply with whatever they're doing.

I've even tried the advanced message where it goes like, "Hey you're sexy. I'm "name". I'm looking for something very specific on here." I haven't done the voice prompt with that though. Just messages, If they match, sometimes they respond with "And what's that?" Other times, they'll just match and won't answer the question. But it's worth a shot. Almost like cold approaching girls but online.

Hey MILFandCookies I was looking for a post where you closed with a “looking for bdsm” or something like that and it was successful. Am I having a covid fever dream or did that happen?

Dewm said:
Hey @MILFandCookies I was looking for a post where you closed with a “looking for bdsm” or something like that and it was successful. Am I having a covid fever dream or did that happen?

Sounds like you need some ivormectin my dude. KillYourInnerLoser has done that tons of times though.

MILFandCookies said:
Dewm said:
Hey @MILFandCookies I was looking for a post where you closed with a “looking for bdsm” or something like that and it was successful. Am I having a covid fever dream or did that happen?

Sounds like you need some ivormectin my dude. @KillYourInnerLoser has done that tons of times though.

Ha ha! 😂😅🥲🥵😳

KillYourInnerLoser said:
Lol this is literally all I do.

https://killyourinnerloser.com/my-tinder-profile/#say

Way better! I was playing it safe with the more basic template but I figure with the profile set up the way it is I should just go hard and fast until she uses the safe word.

Holy Crap since switching to one doggo pic and the rest BDSM girls are opening me and I'm getting like 2/3rds of their numbers. Setting up dates now for my post quarantine return.

They'll say "uhm ok but are you Christian Grey?"
or
"You're profile is a little intimidating."
or my favorite
"are you looking for a new sub?"

I'm not seeing the advanced messaging feature some of you guys are talking about. I just drop the same "hi" or "hey" on a profile. Maybe I need to update my app.

Dewm said:
Holy Crap since switching to one doggo pic and the rest BDSM girls are opening me and I'm getting like 2/3rds of their numbers. Setting up dates now for my post quarantine return.

They'll say "uhm ok but are you Christian Grey?"
or
"You're profile is a little intimidating."
or my favorite
"are you looking for a new sub?"

I'm not seeing the advanced messaging feature some of you guys are talking about. I just drop the same "hi" or "hey" on a profile. Maybe I need to update my app.

Nice! Forgive me if you posted them already, but I'd love to see your BDSM photos man!

Back