• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

How Easy Is It For An Unattractive Girl To Get Laid (Tinder Experiment)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striker

Goal
Lose Weight
Sorry if this isn't the type of content allowed to be posted here but I thought this was an interesting video and shows how easy it is to get lost in the sea of men if you don't have good photos, haven't worked on your appearance and don't have edge. You can see why everything Andy preaches is the truth (if you weren't already convinced) and mediocre photos will get you left in the dust

How Easy Is It For An Unattractive Girl To Get Laid (Tinder Experiment)

The difference between an unattractive man and an unattractive woman is wild haha

She isn't even that unattractive though. I'd like to see this experiment done with an actual 1 or 2.

Yeah this isnt the sort of thread and discussion I want to encourage on the forum tbh

I dont see this heading anywhere that isnt mental masturbation

Gonna lock it

Striker I know you are working towards goals and shit and have a log. Feel free to post any thoughts you have about this sort of stuff in your log rather than start a thread about it. Within the context of your journey its more valid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back