How I Beat Depression & Learned to be an Optimist (& How You Can Too)

endless333

I haven't even read it fully yet but it brought tears to my eyes several times, well written man!

Working from home. listening to the whole thing.

You knocked it out the park with this one, amazing stuff, great storytelling.

I'm so impressed how supportive your parents where (well eventually) they really love you.

Man your journey is so inspirational in general. You're kicking my ass so hard, as a role model / showing what's possible.

Like Chris was always kind of a cool dude, Scotty was always a scumbug, Derick was just naturally alpha and even bad idea bear just seemed like he was a natural.

You were a fat, depressed, intellectual, ginger in Australia, and here I am telling myself I'm too nerdy to ever succeed.

Its also just showing me that each person who completes this journey, always brings something new with them, and that there is no "mould".

There are many things you can provide and teach which just aren't in the perview of GLL or the other guys. Fuck, it kind of pisses me off for you to prove all my doubts completely wrong!

But it's still so awesome. Little disappointed you'll never have a son, that kid would be a slayer :cool:

Back