• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

How many texts do you send after cold approaching?

SamJ_

Whenever I get the number or snapchat of a girl I approached and we mentioned getting together at some point, I usually text once or twice. If a girl doesn't respond to a single text, is that a clear indication she's not interested and I should move on, or should I give her a call too? Just curious to hear from other guys who have successfully dated or had sex with girls met from cold approach.

SamJ_ said:
Whenever I get the number or snapchat of a girl I approached and we mentioned getting together at some point, I usually text once or twice. If a girl doesn't respond to a single text, is that a clear indication she's not interested and I should move on, or should I give her a call too?

I can't say much from my own experience.

But the consensus among more experienced people is if she can't respond to a text within 24hrs she's probably not interested.

Manganiello said:
SamJ_ said:
Whenever I get the number or snapchat of a girl I approached and we mentioned getting together at some point, I usually text once or twice. If a girl doesn't respond to a single text, is that a clear indication she's not interested and I should move on, or should I give her a call too?

But the consensus among more experienced people is if she can't respond to a text within 24hrs she's probably not interested.

Yeah I agree. I sent the girl I met today two texts in six hours so I'll just wait I guess. I was gonna call her and leave her a message tomorrow but my time would probably be better spent on approaching new girls and moving on. I probably thought she was attracted when she was just being nice or liked the conversation or somethin

SamJ_

You are starting a lot of new threads dude.

You can just change the title of your log if you have a specific question about whats going on and you want users to see it, but typically we prefer if you keep things to a log rather than starting a potential flurry of discussion threads where guys can fuck around and theorise

Radical said:
@SamJ_

You can just change the title of your log if you have a specific question about whats going on and you want users to see it, but typically we prefer if you keep things to a log rather than starting a potential flurry of discussion threads where guys can fuck around and theorise

Okay I didn't know I could do that

Manganiello said:
SamJ_ said:

Seconded. Don't waste time trying to convert a maybe or a no to a yes... spend that time and energy finding the yes girls.

Great book on the subject: Models by Mark Manson.

SamJ_ said:
Radical said:
@SamJ_

Okay I didn't know I could do that

If you edit the title of the first post you made the log title changes on the front page as well

Back