• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

How to Pose Properly in Photos?

SIGMA_1234

Hey guys, I want to ask if anyone has any resources in posing for pics in Tinder & Bumble? I have a few poses, but I tend to repeat these few ones because I generally suck at posing beyond the few ones I do know. Is there like anyone I can try copying?

Andy has an ebook on this but i think its part of his coaching programme

I do a mixture of smizing and jaw clenching for the head shots

Smizing is when you smile and then stop but leave the rest of your face other than your mouth as it would be when you are smiling

Sup Sigma, you could also check the get laid on tinder guide Part 1, towards the end, he links to a ton of really good looking instagram dudes that all has different styles and poses and he explicitly tell us to try and copy them when we are beginning :)

This is the top google search on "how to pose men"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFIjfXCnipE&t=506s
Just quickly watched it and it seems like it has some good tips. I'm also searching for more resources. A lot of people say that to pose well, you need to pose a lot and get more comfortable modeling as well. In the beginning you may have stiff expressions, but over time you can become a little more natural looking in front of the camera. If i find anything else ill definitely post it here.

Back