• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

How To Trim Your Pubes (And a Quick Hack for the Slight Stubble Facial Look)

SIGMA_1234

I have been meaning to ask this for the longest time, but I do not know where to ask. Thank god this forum exists.

How do you trim your pubes? What I do is after taking a shower, I use a regular green Giliette razor (the one advertized to be "soft" to the skin.). I would usually trim it bare, but everytime hair down there grows back, I feel itchiness and the pointy hairs down there.

How do you guys avoid this?

Guys, I just trimmed my pubes with the trimmer from Andy's blog. Turns out I have one lying around at home.

I used a 3 mm guard to not shave it completely clean. HOLY SHIT. Hair's short now down there, and it's not itchy anymore! IT'S A GAME CHANGER.

But I just need some practice using it. I take longer to do it, and I find that I do it better before taking a shower.

I just use the pop out trimmer on my philips shaver, sometimes i cut myself a little lol but mostly its cool. i always miss some hairs but whatever.

So after reading that article about using a trimmer to shave pubes, I decided to try using this to shave my face. Turns out, I'm not disappointed with the results.

View attachment 1
My Trimmer (Left) and Razor (right)

I usually use the razor to have a clean shave on my face, and I use it every week.

I always wanted to know how to have a look with a bit of stubble on my face. When I tried the trimmer, I was surprised, and I wasn't disappointed with the results.

Instead of looking like a clean-shaven young boy, I can finally have a bit of a stubble to have more of a grown man look. Though, that means I'm gonna have to shave more often now every week (2-3 times? Idk). My pic looks bad, but I really like the result I got. When I have the time, I will post some pics to compare my clean-shaven look and a stubble look for you guys to compare.

I know this is in the penis enhancement section, but it uses the trimmer recommended here. So I guess I'll just leave it here, I guess?

Luniac Btw bro, sick abs. I hope I can get that physique down the line. Would be a boon to getting laid.

Generally we lean towards some level of facial hair

Some guys can pull off clean shaven better(and some just dont have the volume yet) but the vast majority of guys would do better if they can grow something

Yeah. The slight stubble look has long eluded me. I thought I needed to use different things like shaving cream, a special razor, and whatnot. Turns out, this trimmer is actually a happy surprise for me. Definitely gonna rock this look more often now.

Back