• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

I don't know whether i should bulk up or cut...

avivon2232

Hey. I want to get more ripped & muscular, like many of u/possibly u already accomplished it to an extent, I'm gonna go on a 2 week cut due to a ski trip(would be easier and I don't want to go on maintenance now).

What should I do after I come back?

should I start lean bulking on a 300 calories surplus(2400 = maintenance) or 1700 calorie deficit till I get to 10% and bulk from there due to better muscle to fat mass % when bulking from leaner bodyweight & I probably won't feel bad about my body when I get a bit of fat after the cut, unlike how I might feel like when finishing the bulk straight off the bat now.
Thanks so much in advance for any tips, I'm here to learn from you.

This is how I look currently & shirtless:
af6fded943a30f98714bd780bcba2053.jpg

87ded84e8265a593eb8c9287911c47f8.jpg

I'm on the fence, but leaning slightly towards cut. Maybe see what you look like after two weeks, though. Your frame is already small and two weeks can make a huge difference.

My personal preference is I want to see at least one row of my abs at all times of the year, it keeps my face lean and my brain happy when I look at myself in the mirror.

Alright, Thanks. I'll start trying to lean down, I'm standing at 174cm~ and weighed 70.5 kg~ when the pic was taken(the day i posted the post), now I weigh 69.3kgs but it's probably mostly water weight that I lost, Will try to lean down to about 66 kgs, should take me around 6 weeks if I'm on point, could take around 7-8 if not, It's not that long anyways, and probably after a short maintenance period I'll start lean bulking.

Back