• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

If You Have Approach Anxiety, Do this (Free) Program

terry_crews87

Dating is so confusing and just throwing a bunch of shit at a wall, and seeing what sticks is probably the best approach. These days with all the technology being so normal now, guys can get laid now for just looking good and throwing up some good pictures on an app. In the past, you actually needed some balls, or atleast be part of a cool social group to get quality chicks. Im shit at that right now, but thats reality, so get used to it. Lets make it work in our favor!

I don't care how amazing (or totally shit) technology becomes, everybody should conquer their AA. A few years ago I def didn't "conquer" it, but I got to a point where for a couple of years (atleast a year , 6 months of actual dates and lays), I was walking up to random girls all the time and talking to them , complimenting them, making small talk, and if they seemed even remotely engaged in a conversation, I would ask them for their # and say we should hang out soon and go for a drink.

I tried to honestly pick up atleast 500 over a few years, and only maybe a few of them were rude. They were such dumb cunts it didn't even bother me. Chris convinced me most girls are friendly in real life (especially if your a normal genuine person). Online is great, but if you have balls, they're are a bunch of girls you could get in real life that probably wouldn't even look at you on an app (especially if your shit at making a profile). Girls are cunts on online sometimes cuz they can practically be internet trolls sometimes, and other times, they got 500 other dudes texting them. So you get lost in the shuffle.

I dont want to lose potential good things from either, so I am going to make a big effort in both. But you gotta admit, being able to just see someone you want to talk to in public, and actually doing it and making it work, is way fucking cooler and more human than this online circus show. This site is amazing for explaining to us normies what online is all about, but lets not forget our fucking birth right of being men who do what we want , when we want, and aren't afraid to put ourselves out there in public.

along with me trying to get my online stuff figured out, I am making conquering AA my #1 goal

terry_crews87 beating AA and maxing your social freedom makes you a fucking man. That's rare.

Also, if you conquer cold approach it's really good in the sense that you have very little valuable competition.

This was a great idea for an article

None of these old vlogs count towards the new totals though you cheeky bugger

Great part of your old vlogs is that you respond to the guys that gave you thread advice - and its clear everyone that helped you and commented meant something to ya. I hope this places becomes the same sort of community

The 'we're all going to make it' vibe is the best

But I wasn’t ready to admit defeat – I wasn’t ready to ask for help. I felt like doing the approach anxiety program was akin to quitting; like I would be admitting I wasn’t man enough to fix this by myself. I think I even knew at the time it was pure ego.

It's like you read my mind. Part of the reason I want to try psychedelics is I've heard they help you conquer your ego.

Last month you posted an article on reddit about how PUAs are wizards and it made me hit on a couple girls in public and eventually join this forum. But I stopped because it hurt my ego to not see results right away.

I'm terrified to do this program, partially because I live in a small city, but mostly because I'm afraid of coming out the other end with nothing to show but emberasement and wasted time.

But seeing some of the success stories here is very encouraging.

Back