• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

I'm not sure if i'm attractive enough to date

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedGee77

Hi Everyone i've found out the KYIL website a year ago but i was not sure about it
i'm 26 year old i'm 6'2" and 180lbs
i've discovered the game years ago but no results with more than 150 approachs (streets, university, gym....) dozens of numbers but no date so i started questioning the problem and i think it's my looks because everytime a approach a girl i feel that i'm creeping them and i feel that they're running away
i have a misshapen head
so i'm here with this post to get feedback about my looks and a rate on a scale of 10 and see what to improve
and can my looks be the reason for my failure in game
and if there is any advice i'll take

View attachment 1
View attachment 2

thanks guys.

Your profile picture looks fine.

Looks are important, yes.

You need to hit the gym, add muscle.

Style will also be critical.

You can date. But you, like everyone else, will need to improve themselves incrementally and live a hardcore life. If you want great returns, such as excellent women.

If you're OK with a basic chick, your typical plain jane, you can have that now.

If not, you and I both have a lot of work to do.

MAC

MakingAComeback said:
Your profile picture looks fine.

Looks are important, yes.

You need to hit the gym, add muscle.

Style will also be critical.

You can date. But you, like everyone else, will need to improve themselves incrementally and live a hardcore life. If you want great returns, such as excellent women.

If you're OK with a basic chick, your typical plain jane, you can have that now.

If not, you and I both have a lot of work to do.

MAC

The problem is i'm not even getting the basic plain jane lol

Can you let your hair grow?

Your beard gives a "I don't take care of myself" vibe
Grow a full one or shave it completely you'll look better

How do you dress?

So let's not go to full doom first of all.

Yes, your facial features won't make you compete with Brad Pitt, you know it, so you can't change that and it is what it is.

BUT

You are in the 1% of height and I can see from your shoulders that you have potential to rack a solid body.
Plus: you are 26. you can literally change your world if you are willing to do hard work, but when I mean hard, probably for you to understand better should HARDCORE hard.

Your facial structure will also look better in the process making you a bit more attractive.

You can work on your finances and status too.

So you have been given a ticket to the race (imagine if you were born with crippling disabilities)

How you handle is up to you

Style plays an important role, download the "One Outfit To Rule Them All" from Radical website. I'll guess you need help in this area.

We are against threads like this one because they tend to lead to mental masturbation. So I'm locking it.

If you really want to improve, start a log, log in daily, ask questions, and you'll gain valuable feedback from the people here.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back