• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

I'm totally blind, how do I look?

cactohelado said:
As for the haircut, should I explicitly mention to the barber that people have commented on my looking young and I'd like a less boyish style?

Also, now that I've graduated, moved to a new city, the pandemic is ending and all that, do you think it's worth trying the dating apps again with some of the photos I've posted here? (It's been well over three months since my last attempt). Or should I simply not bother until I've made good faith progress in implementing some of the advice here?

I can't tell you what to do, because none of us will know for sure what's going to work for you till you try it, but if you're willing to experiment with a few different hairstyles and with lots of different pictures and profiles, all while continuing to get stronger and dress better, and most importantly all while asking for what you want from the women you are attracted to, then you will dramatically increase your chances of getting what you want.

From your responses to advice so far you seem like you have a level head and are willing to put in the work to make improvements.

Follow pancakemouse 's advice. He's a veteran and knows what he's talking about.

Rooting for you. Its going to be great to watch your progress. Keep us updated.

Back