• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

IMPORTANT! FORUM TRANSITION UNDERWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

MakingAComeback

Administrator
PLANNED FORUM TRANSITION

As you know, from my having made this clear for months now, the forum will be transitioned to me and my new leadership team today.

We've been working closely with Andy behind the scenes for months now, and we're really grateful for the technical support team who have made the transition not only possible, but seamless and as practical for our users as possible.

What You Need To Know
-The forum will be transitioned to the new domain today at 8pm, Mexico time (CST)
-Andy will send the database to me. And I will hand this over to the technical team, who will plug this database into the new backend, and point it to the new domain
-Andy will then plug our new domain into the current backend, and all URLs for Killer Your Inner Loser forums, will direct to WinnerWith.In forums

Your experience should be quite seamless. You will need to bookmark the new URL, which will automatically redirect from the old one.

Done. We then embark on our new future.

New Additions To Leadership & Moderation Team
-Pancakemouse
-Bman

Special Thanks - The Technical Team

-Pancakemouse
-Squilliam
-September
-Colgate

-Ravi,
Winner Within

Status