• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

Is Swiping Bad?

AmericanAndy

If swiping a girl hides you from her, shouldn't you just wait or solely use boosts to have her appear in your likes page? Since most women aren't going to pay for tinder as well to see who liked them.

AmericanAndy said:
If swiping a girl hides you from her, shouldn't you just wait or solely use boosts to have her appear in your likes page? Since most women aren't going to pay for tinder as well to see who liked them.

Not sure where you got that swiping hides you from her.

Swiping right puts you higher on her "stack." Keep swiping, use superlikes and boosts too - online dating is pay-to-play. With good photos and paid subscriptions you can get the elite sex life you want.

For example when I had a free account, there were people that like me but are hidden. I kept swiping for months and never matched with them or it didn't remove them from the like list.

I dont get the question tbh

All results come down to is having great pictures and using the boosts

Everything else matters so little it is mental masturbation to discuss

AmericanAndy said:
For example when I had a free account, there were people that like me but are hidden. I kept swiping for months and never matched with them or it didn't remove them from the like list.

Agreed with Radical, this is all theory and takes away from action.

If you stop swiping, Tinder will stop showing you to girls. So keep swiping. Plus boosts + superlikes.

I think his confusion comes from this :

1) he saw someone liked him

2) he kept swiping to find that someone

3) he never matched with them

4) he thinks if you swipe people, you're hidden from them

Thats false but I see how someone can get confused.

It wouldnt surprise me if Tinder had a "bug" saying there are people who liked you, only to persuade you to buy Gold or Platinum. And by bug I mean they deliberately do this.

Back