• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

Is this a good appearance for me?

Chameleon

Hey Guys.

Wondering what's your overall opinion is here. Going for a casual look. Somthing I can add/remove or improve?

I'd both agree & disagree with what skankhunt42 said. Blue & green can work together but not when there is that much contrast between the shades. The top imo is more suited to the fall and winter & would be better matched with either darker jeans or navy chinos. The jeans do look good but I'm not a fan of the belt (unless you're a cowboy/that's the look you're going for). What type of footwear do you normally wear?

I would say say throw in some accessories as you're coming across as a plain jane with no personality.

Apart from the usual go follow stylish people in your age-range/whose style you want to emulate on IG, take a look at sites like https://lookastic.co.uk/ or do a Google search for inspiration e.g. "light blue jeans, ... top men".

It's be a good outfit, but I'm not sure if it suits your hair colour. If you do a google search for 'Forest green t-shirt model', you'll notice that all models have dark hair.

I'm not sure what would suit your hair colour and completion best.

You have light hair + light skin (low contrast between hair and skin).

Which means you'll look best when there's no contrast in your outfit. So for instance, light colored t-shirt + light colored jeans etc... Not a fashion connoisseur by any means, but I've read up a bit on this (you can google it).

Otherwise the jeans seem to fit nicely, I'd say.

Back