• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

jewelry - need recommendations for recent quality stuff

BlazinX

Good day fam

Ive had a few run ins with collecting a bit of bling bling now to up my style game. I need a bit of advice and recommendations.

Im spending generally on the budget tier stuff. I find the designs are ok but the quality is shite and its kinda annoying. Because litterally had a ring just kinda crack and the metal twisting off cutting my finger.
I want to know if anyone has found any decent sellers with decent quality items for a good price. Id go with someone like merchants of the sun for rings but theyre seriously pricey as hell (upto 100 for a ring)

Let me know if you have any examples

Honestly I bought a few things off amazon and saks off 5th, Amazon is pretty good quality and cheap if you pick good sellers.

Like, for example, the necklace in my profile pic was like $40 on amazon.

I also got a cool captain america ring, you seem into that judging by your profile picture, I can send the link if you'd like.

Squilliam said:
Honestly I bought a few things off amazon and saks off 5th, Amazon is pretty good quality and cheap if you pick good sellers.

I also got a cool captain america ring, you seem into that judging by your profile picture, I can send the link if you'd like.

Ya please that would be appreciated.

Anything decent tbh im always interested in. Just want to get a good amount of varience for every possible photoshoot ill cook up and events ill be out to.

BlazinX said:
Squilliam said:

Ya please that would be appreciated.

Anything decent tbh im always interested in. Just want to get a good amount of varience for every possible photoshoot ill cook up and events ill be out to.
Captain America Ring

Necklace in my photo

Back