• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

Looking for accountability partner

PinchePendejo

Sup boys,

Just saw Andy's video about how crucial having an accountability partner is for success (don't mind if we do a trio either). I have a progress log on the forum, but having an actual person that I can talk would be SUPER helpful.

Some of the things I'm working on right now are dating/cold approach, fitness, attempting to start a business, being better in career, and creating a kick ass social circle. Obviously we can talk about more things too as we go along.

A bit about myself - I'm 31 years old, live in Los Angeles, and starting to get back into self-improvement after being a lazy bum for awhile. To be honest I've been coasting my entire life and while I've gotten success putting the bare minimum...I really need to level the fuck up to achieve what I really want. Help me get there and I'll do the same for you.

I live in the PST time zone in case you're wondering. Would be good to do it video call like zoom, facetime, or whatsapp.

Let me know, fellas!

Hi bro,

I'm also looking for a guy to get better in a duo ! I'm a bit younger than you, but i'll make you accountable for sure. Hit me up if you think it's a good idea

ovnidos - sup bro. What time zone are you in? Found a partner but can add you in if times work and he’s cool with it too.

PinchePendejo said:
@ovnidos - sup bro. What time zone are you in? Found a partner but can add you in if times work and he’s cool with it too.

Hey, I’m utc+1

Back