• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

Looking for tinder guidance/course correction

Murchyman

Hi my goal for the next 6 months other than school is to improve my social skills and find a great girlfriend
Looking for some guidance and course correction on tinder I have identified the following issues and want to know if you know of any more
so far I've only gotten moderate attention (10 ish matches a day on gold) of women I'm not attracted to. I bought gold as advised.

pictured the matches I've been getting. It's clear I need to up my game I only swiped back one of these matches.
View attachment 2

My tinder

View attachment 1

Bio (you'll notice I skimmed this one basically straight from KYIL's profile)

Problems I have identified.
1. I want to lose another 5-7kg of fat, I lost 40kg recently but I want to lose more. I've gotten a decent amount of muscle so I should look good leaner
2.I need to take more professional photos, Most of those are just me goofing around with my friends. I'm going to imitate some from the insp page
3.I need to buy more clothes, since I lost weight I don't have many clothes that fit me, I have a clothes order in the mail coming soon (you will notice literally all the pics have the same undershirt although I have different coats on)
4. I need to move to a bigger city, I looked up the population of my range (sunshine coast) and only 40,000 people live here most of which are older than I'm looking for. I have made plans to move to Brisbane in 6 months

Please let me know if I should add any more goals to this list, Thank you have a great day

If you can afford Andy's prices I recommend getting him to review and help revamp your tinder

Completely revolutionised mine

Radical said:
If you can afford Andy's prices I recommend getting him to review and help revamp your tinder

Completely revolutionised mine

unfortunately I'm a student, gold was a hard enough investment for me

Fair enough dude
You have the right idea really, take a ton of pics and try and emulate what the guides say
I used to live in Maroochydore and then Mooloolaba btw when I was doing my farm work
I love the area but you are right that you would do better in a higher population area

Minor quibble but the “Don’t be afraid to say hey” piece was only meant for Bumble. Since you can (and should) message first on Tinder, it doesn’t make as much sense.

benstrong26 said:
Minor quibble but the “Don’t be afraid to say hey” piece was only meant for Bumble. Since you can (and should) message first on Tinder, it doesn’t make as much sense.

Thank you, I've removed it

Radical said:
Fair enough dude
You have the right idea really, take a ton of pics and try and emulate what the guides say
I used to live in Maroochydore and then Mooloolaba btw when I was doing my farm work
I love the area but you are right that you would do better in a higher population area
Yep I'm moving to Brisbane in 2021 for school so it should work itself out

Yeah, I recommend going through Andy's guide to pictures. You look like you could be the sort of girls go for, but due to how these pictures are begin shot, they aren't being carried across at all.

Also, don't worry to much about tindr now. Take it as a guy who spent 9 years in Uni, University is the best place for getting laid,

Sin Silver said:
University is the best place for getting laid

To this day, I still kick myself for being a soyboy virgin back at uni. I can't wait to change that once lockdown lifts.

+1 to Andy's picture guide. Got 3x the matches I usually have from Bumble because of it. If there's one productive action I did in quarantine to my dating goals, it's been taking better pics for online dating. I'll post some of the pictures here soon for some feedback, too.

GravyTrain said:
Again I'm only ragging on you because I think you have potential and I want to see a success story rather than a "feel sorry for myself" story. No successful people feel sorry for themselves.

Nah man, I appreciate it. Anything to get myself to be better. Doing my best to keep that off the things I talk about (and failing horribly), but still need to keep myself accountable with my thoughts.

Back