• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

Make Yourself Taller – Height-Increasing Inserts/Insoles & Elevator Shoes

Forticks

I've always wanted to try elevator shoes. Even though I've accepted being on the shorter side (5'7) it would be cool to feel bigger and more masculine.

Just bought some. Couldn't find shoes the inserts worked with so I found tallmenshoes.com and bought a pair there.

If you spend a bit of extra cash for the shoes with the built-in height increase it'll save you a lot of frustration.

I also bought a pair off tallmenshoes.com. They're awesome. I wish I had bought them sooner. I'm 5'9 barefoot, it feels good to be 6ft.

This was literally THE first thing I bought for getting laid, probably would again if I were starting over. Definitely makes me feel way more confident, especially around crowds of people.

At this point I've got ~5 different sizes, so I can fit something to most of my shoes, the tallest ones I only really wear with big boots. Eventually got some from tallmensshoes, definitely worth it - they're 1000x more comfortable than normal shoes with lifts in them, if I'm out during the day or for a long time I usually wear those.
If you find the common adjustable ones on amazon mess up your ankles (they did for me, couldn't wear them more than ~1 hr), the hard foam ones solved that for me.

pussypounder9000 said:
I tried wearing some insoles but I feel like I'm walking in high heels. It feels awkward to walk

Just takes practice - ask any girl about heels and they'll probably say the same.

I found big boots were easiest to learn in, I pretty much just wore them most days and within like a week they just felt normal.

Back