• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

Need some tips on improving looks

Fvrthebrave

Hey guys,

Been trying to figure out a hairstyle. One that maybe hides my forehead as it seems kind of big.
Otherwise I am also trying to gain weight. When I was younger I had massive self-esteem issues but am recently coming into my own.

I also have no idea where to look in regards to clothing style.

Thank you

You look pretty handsome, just add some edge. I use clip on earrings since I don't want to get my ears pierced. You can do that too if you don't want to commit to earrings.

A necklace too would be cool as well. You already have tattoos so I'm sure if you add accessories you'll give an edgier vibe.

I don't think the forehead is an issue. Try the hair style in your bio pic with a beard. Right now the beard pic you included makes you look a bit older but I think that is because of the hair style. The beard gives a more masculine dominant look.

The sleeves are dope by the way. I am planning to add a sleeve later this year once I hit my weight loss goal. I am already planning for it now by getting lazer hair removal on my arms.

countingsheep7878 said:
I don't think the forehead is an issue. Try the hair style in your bio pic with a beard. Right now the beard pic you included makes you look a bit older but I think that is because of the hair style. The beard gives a more masculine dominant look.

The sleeves are dope by the way. I am planning to add a sleeve later this year once I hit my weight loss goal. I am already planning for it now by getting lazer hair removal on my arms.

Dude, get ready for a massive investment but its very very worth it. I don't even wanna think about how much time and money I have spent on tattoos but I would do that shit again.

More on topic, my beard grows in really patch. Longer in the goatee area and then shorter on the sides. I could try some good ol' 5 o clock.

Definitely get some accessories. I think you would be super hot with the tattoos, especially if you worked out a bit more.

Your eyebrows also look off to me, but I have issues with eyebrow grooming myself so I don't think I'm qualified to give advice on that, lol.

I envy how good those tattoos look on you. I thought about it, but I don't think it's for me.

Squilliam said:
Definitely get some accessories. I think you would be super hot with the tattoos, especially if you worked out a bit more.

Your eyebrows also look off to me, but I have issues with eyebrow grooming myself so I don't think I'm qualified to give advice on that, lol.

I envy how good those tattoos look on you. I thought about it, but I don't think it's for me.

Honestly my eyebrows are super thick and for some reason end up light towards the outer ends if I take photos with my face in the light.
What kind of accessories do you suggest? I am really into watches.

I plan on getting back in the gym. I used to weigh 170lb at 5'11" but had surgery and haven't been able to eat as much/work out in months.

Fvrthebrave said:
Honestly my eyebrows are super thick and for some reason end up light towards the outer ends if I take photos with my face in the light.
What kind of accessories do you suggest? I am really into watches.

I plan on getting back in the gym. I used to weigh 170lb at 5'11" but had surgery and haven't been able to eat as much/work out in months.
Watches are good. Just make sure you pick a good style that fits with whatever fashion archetype you choose. Radical has a style thread where you can ask him questions if you need specific style advice.

Other than that, I'd suggest necklaces and rings. I got a few cheap necklaces/rings on amazon that I love. Honestly just pick out whatever you think looks cool, it's hard to go wrong with this.

For example, I got this ring and I really like it, I often show it to girls after commenting on their jewelry, lmao.

Man you've got some real insane edge with these sleeves, which contrast very much with your 'nice guy' haircut and lack of accessories. It will be really easy to get more edge for you now that you've got these 2 sleeves :)

ovnidos said:
Man you've got some real insane edge with these sleeves, which contrast very much with your 'nice guy' haircut and lack of accessories. It will be really easy to get more edge for you now that you've got these 2 sleeves :)

I have absolutely no idea what to do with my hair.

Fvrthebrave said:
ovnidos said:

I have absolutely no idea what to do with my hair.

I don't know how the sides of your head look, but maybe get a mid fade # 1 to a # 3 and leave the top how it is in your profile pic.

Back