• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

New Tinder Profile

My favourites are 2 and 3.
How do you retouch your photos? I feel like your face is really smooth at some pics, as if it was overly smoothed in retouching. Maybe it's just me.

[*]
Lostcause said:
My favourites are 2 and 3.
How do you retouch your photos? I feel like your face is really smooth at some pics, as if it was overly smoothed in retouching. Maybe it's just me.

king87 said:
What do you guys write in bio?

I just wrote

6’4”/193cm, you can wear your heels

Something in lines of:
"[height] [city] That's funny how things change. When I was a little boy girls used to hate when I pulled by their hair. Now they love it."
I suppose it became quite popular after Andy made this line, but not in my country from what I know.

Take what I say with a grain of salt because I still do not have the chance to go hard on online dating. Girls are still scared shitless to go out, from where I'm from.

If I were to really pick: your photo with shades and a brown jacket (either is good), you reading a book, and you in a white shirt in a cafe without shades. But to be fair, your photos are way better than mine, and you practically can't go wrong with any of them. You can basically cycle from here if you exhaust your current pics.

I'd also echo chado. Have a goofy pic, a social pic, a pic with a girl, and some smiling pics. Gonna do these in my next photoshoot.

king87

Overall I think your pics look pretty good!

What jumps out at me right away is how many you have sunglasses on for. I'm pretty sure I've read that you don't want to overdo hats and sunglasses.

Yeah, I am going vacation in two weeks and my plan is get some beach/pool shots with no sun glasses, which can be my first photo.

I hope I can get such a pic.

+1 about too much sunglass pics. Other than that, I will start swiping in Tinder, if I had your profile.

tenzinf92 said:
I really dig the first one, and the one of you reading a book.

Thanks Tenzin, hopefully during the vacation I ll make some additions with animal, pool social photos. I ll even find a beautiful woman just to take photo with😂😂

Back