• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

O.L.D pics - need outside opinions

My opinion

You are a good looking guy but you are "bland" - you have zero edges to compete against other good looking guys like you in your area.
Pic 5 makes you look like a sad dad.
There is an arms race for Apps, any edge that gets explored become exploited by everyone so making it useless.

Good photos, enticing bio ( and yours it's the opposite) and a profile that is telling a "story" is the minimum requirement today.

AskTheDom said:
My opinion

You are a good looking guy but you are "bland" - you have zero edges to compete against other good looking guys like you in your area.
Pic 5 makes you look like a sad dad.
There is an arms race for Apps, any edge that gets explored become exploited by everyone so making it useless.

Good photos, enticing bio ( and yours it's the opposite) and a profile that is telling a "story" is the minimum requirement today.

Thanks man. Really helpful

You're right. They are just very vanilla. I guess the competition is just too much to get away with it anymore.

Back