• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

Online Game Summary

Adrizzle

So I finally got around to reading the full (or most - not the part where Andy tells you to stop) online guide.

I wanna execute this coming Monday. I have a big wedding on Sunday. But just so I know what I’m going to run.

-reinstall all apps tinder, hinge, bumble, OKf etc
-buy tinder gold check if web is cheaper
-use my best photos
-swipe everyday
-message templates
-get number
-organise dates ASAP 1-3 days
-play the numbers game
Have I missed anything?

There is already heaps that I haven’t done before. The major thing is to take this seriously. And also fucking spend some time, money and effort into it. Online dating has always been a “game” to me.

I was walking in the shops today. I saw this stunning girl walking towards me. We made eye contact and I said hi she says hi back. I didn’t do anything and kept walking. Fucking pussy. IDK I’ve been thinking about it all day. It was nice BUT WHAT A FUCKING WASTED OPPORTUNITY

Don't get Tinder Gold, get Tinder Platinum. Tinder Platinum is the only paid option that actually increases your match rate (through priority likes). I believe it wasn't around when the guide was written, hence why the guide recommends Gold.

pancakemouse said:
Don't get Tinder Gold, get Tinder Platinum. Tinder Platinum is the only paid option that actually increases your match rate (through priority likes). I believe it wasn't around when the guide was written, hence why the guide recommends Gold.

Do you have any resources that can confirm this? I don't doubt it, really, but I also think that getting the best possible photos one can will help a lot.

That being said:
I upgraded my subscription because of your comment, as gold haven't really landed me any more matches for the last couple of weeks.

Hard2Focus said:
pancakemouse said:

Do you have any resources that can confirm this? I don't doubt it, really, but I also think that getting the best possible photos one can will help a lot.

That being said:
I upgraded my subscription because of your comment, as gold haven't really landed me any more matches for the last couple of weeks.

https://onlineforlove.com/is-tinder-platinum-worth-it-a-review/

I can confirm this as well, I get 2-3x the matches with Platinum compared to other paid plans.

Adriel said:
buy tinder gold check if web is cheaper
it’s cheaper if tinder thinks you are younger. Tinder thinks I’m 19 so they charge me less than they would my 34 yo ass. Also hide the age then just say it in the bio. You’ll match with way more younger women. Also be advised they know they’re hit so it’ll be harder but worth it. Personally my numbers for actually hooking up we’re about the same but my matches were lower. Some girls love that you’re older, some hate it, it’s your call though at the end of the day.

Back