• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

Part 2 of my appearance

spencers94

Name
Spencer
Goal
Get Laid
Motto
Life won't wait. Act now.
I ran out of space on the first post, so here are some more pictures.

Hey man. Good that you’re posting up. Considering reading the full tinder guide.

There’s a lot that you can change for starters your photos arnt the right ratio for mobile/tinder

Adriel said:
Hey man. Good that you’re posting up. Considering reading the full tinder guide.

There’s a lot that you can change for starters your photos arnt the right ratio for mobile/tinder

Thank you for the reply Adriel. I have been reading through and following quite a bit of the material that Andy has posted for awhile now (not just the Tinder guide). And it definitely has yielded better results. Recently I've been struggling with results both online and through cold approach and am feeling lost. I understand that my photos need a lot of improvement, and I will work to resolve that. However, my question was about how I look, ie. clothes I'm wearing, haircut, etc. Do you have any input/suggestions as far as how I look just in a general sense?

Adriel said:

My apologies for posting in the wrong section. I found the Style section, which is what I was aiming for for this post.

Back