• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

Photo Review, are any of these even usable?

ash_night

I have been reading some of the guides about photography and style and am planning to implement that advice soon. In the meantime these are the pictures i already had, are they usable for tinder in peoples opinion? Trying to decide whether to just get an account off the ground now or wait until I've got better photos!? I've got quite a few more photos along these lines from photo shoots at my business but not sure if they're quite right for online dating. Also i've got black and white and color versions of a lot of them anyone have any thoughts/experience playing with this? Advice appreciated TIA

View attachment 1View attachment 2View attachment 3View attachment 4View attachment 5View attachment 6

I'd say most if not all of these are not usable. I'll let someone more experienced comment on if any are usable, but I can say this much:
1. Mirror selfies (or any kind of selfie really) are a major no-no
2. All the photos are taken indoors and you're alone, gives off loner vibes
3. You're wearing the same outfit in some of the photos, once again, that's a no-no
4. The hobby photos seem interesting and I think your tattoos and piercings give you edge, but you'll probably need to retake most if not all of these

Read the tinder guide and work on taking some better photos.

Squilliam said:
I'd say most if not all of these are not usable. I'll let someone more experienced comment on if any are usable, but I can say this much:
1. Mirror selfies (or any kind of selfie really) are a major no-no
2. All the photos are taken indoors and you're alone, gives off loner vibes
3. You're wearing the same outfit in some of the photos, once again, that's a no-no
4. The hobby photos seem interesting and I think your tattoos and piercings give you edge, but you'll probably need to retake most if not all of these

Read the tinder guide and work on taking some better photos.

The only one I think is usable is number two, and it would have to be balanced with a lot of other types of photos.

Back