• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

Photoshoot 4 & 4.5 - Feedback requested

Avihihi

I'd like to say off the bat, if I'm posting too much and asking for feedback too often please let me know. I'll space it out more.

That being said, I Implemented some more feedback into this photoshoot..particularly I tried to look more masculine, make my eyes less creepy, wear more accessories to edge myself up, wear all black with white shoes, and more. I took around 270 photos and picked some from them:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Zm0Iks_D8eDJkbNRy4tj0dD0zBboBIZ0?usp=sharing

Jacket-on photoshoot:

#2 from first set. edit: faceapp hollywood 2 filter, facetune smooth acne around temple

couple of other ones would be ok too but you cut off the top of your head

that’s enough hard posed photos for now, try to get some activity ones or with another human/animal

Rags2Bitches said:
#2 from first set. edit: faceapp hollywood 2 filter, facetune smooth acne around temple

couple of other ones would be ok too but you cut off the top of your head

that’s enough hard posed photos for now, try to get some activity ones or with another human/animal

Got it, i'm having trouble finding the filters so i'll google a tutorial. Thanks man, you always come through.

And okay, i'm going to NYC next week with about 13 other people so i'll take a bunch of photos when i'm there.

Do you mind checking your dm's btw? I want to give you $60

Back