• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

Photoshoot challenge

mikkel

Here's the deal: I have opportunity to have photoshoot inside my friend house, his wife is a photographer. The house is medium size so propaply like 3-4 different locations inside there to take pics so it doesnt look like pics are taken in same place.

I've been scrolling dozen example pics but find it insanely difficult to imitate anything, because most of good IG pics are taken outside, beach, cafes, streets, etc etc. Or if the pic is actually taken in a house, it looks posed asf.

Im hitting a wall here what I should do? So frustrated for lack of photos. Or if you guys have any good example pics taken inside.

She is busy and so are all my friends, going just for a photoshoot outside to the city doesnt seem to be a option.

mikkel said:
Here's the deal: I have opportunity to have photoshoot inside my friend house, his wife is a photographer. The house is medium size so propaply like 3-4 different locations inside there to take pics so it doesnt look like pics are taken in same place.

I've been scrolling dozen example pics but find it insanely difficult to imitate anything, because most of good IG pics are taken outside, beach, cafes, streets, etc etc. Or if the pic is actually taken in a house, it looks posed asf.

Im hitting a wall here what I should do? So frustrated for lack of photos. Or if you guys have any good example pics taken inside.

She is busy and so are all my friends, going just for a photoshoot outside to the city doesnt seem to be a option.

It can be done.
I did an entire photoshoot once solely in my client's large house.

Here is a small fraction of indoor shots I've taken for clients:

View attachment 1
View attachment 2
View attachment 3
View attachment 4
View attachment 5
View attachment 6

MILFandCookies said:
mikkel said:

It can be done.

James-Dating-Unchained-34.jpg
Andrey-1.jpg
Alex-Passion-Unchained-16 copy.jpg
Steven-Dating-Unchained-86.jpg
Steven-Dating-Unchained-33.jpg
Matt-Dating-Unchained-4.jpg
Adrien-Dating-Unchained-47.jpg

Hell yeah! Exactly what I needed and wanted to see. Awesome, thank you.

mikkel said:
MILFandCookies said:
It can be done.

James-Dating-Unchained-34.jpg
Andrey-1.jpg
Alex-Passion-Unchained-16 copy.jpg
Steven-Dating-Unchained-86.jpg
Steven-Dating-Unchained-33.jpg
Matt-Dating-Unchained-4.jpg
Adrien-Dating-Unchained-47.jpg

Hell yeah! Exactly what I needed and wanted to see. Awesome, thank you.

Happy to help. Curious how they came out,

Back