• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

Photoshoot

IAndrewX said:
Are any of these new photoshoot pics usable for instagram/ tinder ?

I like the walking ones. They're an upgrade from what you have, perfect for a first photo on Tinder.

The ones with you and the drink are too posed, same with the one of you sitting.

But even the walking ones don't say anything about you.

Didn't I share my advice last time about how you need to show a window into your life in your photos? More activity photos, etc?

Some of these look good, but they are the same kind of photo as before... you walking, looking cool but saying nothing about yourself. Great for a first photo, but you need to work on the rest of your profile.

Ye the photoshoot was before the advice , I just received and edited them
I will try to get activity photos too in the future
Thanks man

MILFandCookies said:
IAndrewX said:
Are any of these new photoshoot pics usable for instagram/ tinder ?

I like the walking ones. They're an upgrade from what you have, perfect for a first photo on Tinder.

The ones with you and the drink are too posed, same with the one of you sitting.

But even the walking ones don't say anything about you.

Didn't I share my advice last time about how you need to show a window into your life in your photos? More activity photos, etc?

Some of these look good, but they are the same kind of photo as before... you walking, looking cool but saying nothing about yourself. Great for a first photo, but you need to work on the rest of your profile.

Which of the walking ones is the best?

IAndrewX said:
Which of the walking ones is the best?

I like the one where you're checking your watch. It feels more candid, less posed because you're doing something other than just looking cool.

Would focus on saying more about yourself in future photos - actions, hobbies, lifestyle, etc.

Also don't do black and white on dating apps. It's not an art installation, it's a personal ad to get girls to meet up with you.

Back