• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

Picking tinder pics

Greenranger

Help me pick my tinder pics

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1KO0zBVmZoORDvTbwX7wMJhM0gExdzAra?usp=sharing

congrats, you have a new main pic

green jacket on a green background wasn’t an optimal choice but i changed up the colors a bit so it doesn’t blend in.

heinously busy rn so don’t have time to analyze/edit any of the others. if others don’t chime in with advice, dm me and we’ll figure something out

Rags2Bitches said:

7D463857-7703-4057-83F7-CDF5E5AD355B.jpeg

green jacket on a green background wasn’t an optimal choice but i changed up the colors a bit so it doesn’t blend in.

heinously busy rn so don’t have time to analyze/edit any of the others. if others don’t chime in with advice, dm me and we’ll figure something out
thank you bro

Rags2Bitches said:

Agreed, pic 22 is my choice aswell.
Btw, I decided to mess around it a lil bit, probably not good cuz I'm learning still, but hey.

Lema said:
Rags2Bitches said:

Btw, I decided to mess around it a lil bit, probably not good cuz I'm learning still, but hey.
where do you guy's learn how to edit photos

also which photo's do you think i should put up on my profile for now

Greenranger said:
Lema said:

also which photo's do you think i should put up on my profile for now

I'm just messing around with pixlr.com and lightroom, both free for the most part. There are plenty of tutorials on YT. Just start messing around with it and your photos will improve massively. Try puting your originals and the edited ones on photofeeler.com and see how people react to both.

Greenranger said:
Just the "auto adjust" feature in pixlr.com will make the photos much better
After that you just play with other things like brightness, pop, saturation, etc and see how you like it

I recently read Radical guide and he mentions a black slim fit shirt, i have been thinkin about buying this pack of slim fits from HM but they are multi colored.

so should i buy this pack or should i just buy a single black and white shirt.

hi guys,

so i haven't been getting any matches or any new likes, and i believe its because i have been shadow banned for resetting my account both on tinder and bumble many times.

I used to get matches with worse pictures before this but now i get none

any tips to combat this or should i change my number

new set of tinder pics

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1KO0zBVmZoORDvTbwX7wMJhM0gExdzAra?usp=sharing

11, 18, 19, 20 can be edited into something useful. My phone got stolen though lol so it’ll have to wait

12 is aight but facing in the same direction as your green jacket pic

maybe #2 out of the boxing ones. Weird that it’s not in a gym, there’s no bag or other human. Could try to really blur the background + brighten the face and see what that looks like

Greenranger said:
any tips to combat this or should i change my number
I bought a burner for $20 US and activated it for 3 months which was $30. I'm sure there are cheaper deals but tinder needed an SMS text so google drive or burner app wasn't working. I didn't experience the new user boost people talk about but meh I'm stuck for the next few months. If you delete your older account they can't keep your old number on file past 91 days. What I'm gonna do is switch back to my main number once the 3 months are up and delete the account I'm using now. Just rotating between the 2.

Rags2Bitches said:
11, 18, 19, 20 can be edited into something useful. My phone got stolen though lol so it’ll have to wait

12 is aight but facing in the same direction as your green jacket pic

maybe #2 out of the boxing ones. Weird that it’s not in a gym, there’s no bag or other human. Could try to really blur the background + brighten the face and see what that looks like

thanks bro

I cant use the old pics since my account got shadow banned, so not risking using the same pics again

i go to a boxing gym but i just find it weird to ask for a photo with my dslr, i might get one with my phone tho

i will try to edit them and see how they turn out

I wouldn’t do that dude, that green jacket pic is a good photo. maybe add a slight filter or something and use a new phone number

and yea phone quality should be ok for hobby photos. If you find it weird asking someone to take a photo of you with a dslr though, that may be a sign to do it

Back