• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

Please rate my current pics and give me some recommendations for my upcoming photoshoot with a model

Tyler Bourbon

Howdy guys, I went through all the pics I have of myself and created the following selection:
I already got some feedback on it from someone whose input I value very much, but I would love to get your feedback on it!

Since the girl I was with last year, was very much into bondage & domination and we had lots of fun with it, I want to create a BDSM type profile as per Andys guide, but Im not so sure which pics are most suitable for it.

Also, being super determined to rock it with Tinder, I asked a photopraph to organize a photoshoot with a model, but now with the actual shoot coming up this weekend I realize Im actually not so sure what type of photos I should get with the model?
Any recommendations on the types of photos, scenarios, locations?

Another question which im wondering about in this context: from past experience I know, that for some reason blonde girls are more into me (I guess it has something to do with genetic compatibility), whereas I actually want more experience with girls with dark hair.
So should I hire a model with dark hair or, reverse psychology & all, with more lighter hair? :lol:
If you guys think, thats overthinking it, please let me know.

Thank you!

I like 10 and 17.

But I think what you need is 8 weeks of gym (4 times a week, 1 chest and 1 shoulders) + 200 g protein / 3000 kcal per day) and then your shooting would be a killer.

TheGreatTurk said:
I like 10 and 17.

But I think what you need is 8 weeks of gym (4 times a week, 1 chest and 1 shoulders) + 200 g protein / 3000 kcal per day) and then your shooting would be a killer.
Thanks mate.
I get what you're saying about going to the gym, but I'm a bit of a hard-gainer and I hurt my wrists last year trying to bulk up, so at the moment Im taking it slow and just try to look lean & athletic.

Back