• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

Profile pic picking and critique

HomelessBob

Hey guys, looking for some input on which pics to try for the January rush.

I don't have a stellar collection right now:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1OC8KUhr8BxxJ9KDn0_Sj1YZIUbfhfuSk?usp=sharing

Partly because I probably need another shoot or so. But also partly because I'm rocking those "Skeletor with a beard" genetics lol.

Tried out some on photofeeler, top 20% for 1, 2, 4 and 10 which is a starting point I guess. Not edgy as such but I've had good feedback from 4 on the basis of a decent physique shot.

I was thinking of initially either trying five shots with 12, 2, 3, 4, 5, or just three pics say 2, 4 and one of the fencing class shots. I've been successful before with the three pic model of casual, smart and action shot.

Still, photofeeler consistently rates 19 as top 10% or close to it and that's a crap shot from ages ago so...eh. Photofeeler gonna photofeeler.

Yea my travel shots aren't facing the camera and kind of suck. I still wonder if it's worth it for the variety.

After I pick out a few I could use a good editor, any reccomendations for someone they've used in the past?

12 and 4 are your best shots. I like 16 for the fighting shot because it has the most action.

Rockin, cheers mate.

Love the blog btw, great insights.

Any tips on a photo editing guy? Honestly never done that part before.

Back