• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

Questions about dslr cameras?

GameToPlease

Do you have to take these to be developed somehow? My dad has a camera that looks like a dslr but he said you have to take them to get developed, so I’m not sure if his is a dslr.

Also, would a second hand one be a good idea or do people typically only sell these when they break? Found one with 14k clicks for $135 I think.

DSLR camera's are digital, so there's no need to get the pictures you take with it developed, all you need to do is transfer them to your computer or phone.

Second hand should be fine. That said, there are a wide variety of DSLR camera's available and you don't want to buy one made 10 years ago.

Look through the Tinder guide again, there's a section with suggestions for photo equipment including a DSLR camera. Try to get the suggested make/model second hand if you can. You can also google something like "good budget dslr camera" for more info.

qwestgrind said:
DSLR camera's are digital, so there's no need to get the pictures you take with it developed, all you need to do is transfer them to your computer or phone.

Second hand should be fine. That said, there are a wide variety of DSLR camera's available and you don't want to buy one made 10 years ago.

Look through the Tinder guide again, there's a section with suggestions for photo equipment including a DSLR camera. Try to get the suggested make/model second hand if you can. You can also google something like "good budget dslr camera" for more info.
Thanks man, that’s helpful.

Back