• Welcome to the forums, Guest. Please note that you must make a post in the introduction thread and upload an avatar to gain full access to the forums.

RATEEEEE MEEEE

BlazinX

Hi Gang. I had a chance to update my profile. Still not having luck. Maybe 1 match a day atm. I feel my stuff is improving from my last post but i really would appreciate some feedback. Im still trying to build the confidence to photograph myself in the gym. I will be getting a nice DSLR soon and will be practicing taking more photos.

Here is the link! Any feedback will be appreciated

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TlUBudMEUB4lb77sWpi0Q_25aNKwcNGE

The dog pic and car pic is the only ones i kind of like. The concept can work but the quality of those two pics are not great and your style is bland.
you look like a typical nice guy in all your photos with poor style, no hobby pictures, close up facial shots don't work well unless your very handsome.
no social pics either except a bad pic with one homie in a boring setting (eating some shit fast food)
you have decent amounts of muscle, are you cutting? judging from the gym pic you'd look good with low BF.
also gym pic is bad, screams "look at me im strong", try capture yourself in natural action in the gym.
im no expert but thats my 2 cents anyway

Olafsmash said:
The dog pic and car pic is the only ones i kind of like. The concept can work but the quality of those two pics are not great and your style is bland.
you look like a typical nice guy in all your photos with poor style, no hobby pictures, close up facial shots don't work well unless your very handsome.
no social pics either except a bad pic with one homie in a boring setting (eating some shit fast food)
you have decent amounts of muscle, are you cutting? judging from the gym pic you'd look good with low BF.
also gym pic is bad, screams "look at me im strong", try capture yourself in natural action in the gym.
im no expert but thats my 2 cents anyway

Thank you for the feedback! I needed to hear this.
I will experiment with a photographer with my other dog too (hes more handsome than the boxer)
Car shot sure i feel definitely can improve. Have you got any good examples in mind?

In terms of BF im currently in a cut so im at approx 16% i have been diced and will get a photo when i look like that again by a professional.

Hobby shots shit sure. I play guitar so no idea why i didnt have one of them.

Back